Thursday, July 27, 2006

Thursday Ramblings...

Thursdays Show: Did Israel's military underestimate the strength of Hezbollah? Anderson is live from the war zone. Tune in Thursday at 10 p.m. ET.

Well Anderfans, it is Thursday, and do you know what that means? Well it doesnt really mean much, but the weekend is almost here! Well on a more personal note, I'm sitting here thinking about friendship. What does it mean, how friends come and go, and how disagreements can either make your friendship stronger or break it.

Due to my train of thought, I thought I'd post some quotes about friendship.

"True friendship is like sound health; the value of it is seldom known until it be lost." - Charles Caleb Colton

"The glory of friendship is not the outstretched hand, nor the kindly smile, nor the joy of companionship; it is the spiritual inspiration that comes to one when he discovers that someone else believes in him and is willing to trust him with friendship." -Ralph Waldo Emerson -

"The language of friendship is not words , but rather meanings . It is an intelligence above language." -Thoreau

3 comments:

Rachel said...

And how about this one:

You can pcik your friends, you can pick your nose, but you can't pick your friends nose.

I'm sorry I had to go and muck this whole thing up. Just trying to make you laugh. Don't kill me!!

Rita said...

Rachel: haha thanks girl you did make me laugh!!

Rachel said...

OK Good. hehe