Thursday, July 20, 2006

A little late


Thursday's Show:
Anderson Cooper is live in Beirut as evacuations expand and the fighting intensifies. He's covering all the angles from a region in crisis. Tune in Thursday at 10 p.m. ET.


Sorry Anderfolks, I had to work this morning, so this is a little late! Anywho, I'm so excited I finally got my comforter set!! Whoohoo!! Maybe I can take a few pics of my room tonight! Anywho, so yeah Anderson is in Beirut, man he looked so tired last night, all I could think about what his well-being! Anywho, I hope he gets at least the minimum amount of rest/downtime he needs!!

So yeah, the image was supposed to be an icon, but yeah I forgot to shrink it before I did all the work, and when I tried, it just looked all weird!! So yeah, enjoy the new image! Feel free to snag it as well!!

No comments: