Sunday, July 23, 2006

Just my luck



Well folks, looks like the SMU lecture is sold-out! Just my luck lol!! I did put my name on the waiting list, but I don't know how that is going to work out. In my email, I asked what the chances were of getting tickets, and did include the fact that I was planning on flying into Dallas from P-ville. Not that that will help me any in getting a pair, but just wanted to be real with them lol. I told my mom this morning about it and she seemed kinda disappointed too, sheesh I really hope by some miracle I'll make it.

OH, btw if any of you out there scored tix, and I'm not able to get any we need to chat, maybe rehurse a few lines just in case you are able to meet him. Maybe something to the effect of "Anderson, you definately need to come back to Texas soon, I have a friend down in the Lubbock area..." LOL

Hope everyone is having a terrific weekend!! Mine has been oh..well it's been okay. Nothing great, but nothing really bad; just the usual drama I guess.

I did watch "Eight Below" last night, and omg I'm so happy I was watching it by myself!! I was in tears throughout the entire movie!! I think any animal lover would have been. It really is a great movie though, I would definately own it. Paul Walker did an amazing job in it (imo) and well I don't want to spoil it for anyone that hasn't watched it but it's a great movie.

Looks like 360 will re-air "Inside Hezbollah" tonight. I got off or work an hour early since we were practically dead, and was able to watch it. It was pretty interesting. Anywho, hope everyone has a great day/evening where ever you are!!

No comments: