Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Argentina's Greatest


I just made this banner in recognition of my two favorite Argentine athletes. Manu Ginobili has been on my top athlete list for a while now, and I continue to admire his athleticism, every time I see him play. I'll never forget is game winning shot during the Olympic games. As many of you may or may not know, Manu plays for the San Antonio Spurs, and I would love to meet him off the court; although it was very nice getting him sign my Ginobili hat twice!

The newbie to my list is none other than Maxi Rodriguez. Not only do we share the same last name, but he's an amazing soccer player! I will never forget his game winning goal against Mexico. I would love to have the opportunity to see Maxi play other than on t.v!

Lets not forget all the other athletes from Argentina that I like too! Of course there is Messi, Tevez and many other soccer players that have caught my attention as well!
So there you have it folks, my two favorite Argentine athletes.

No comments: