Thursday, April 13, 2006

360 and sports update

Well last night I stayed up to watch 360, and the hour long special of the BTK killer. I was really impressed that Anderson would devote an entire hour to a topic such as that. Anywho, it was really interesting!! I actually got some decent sleep today lol, after pulling an almost-all-nighter Tuesday evening, and running off of 3 hours of sleep, caffiene, and a protein bar, I feel MUCH better!! I'm telling you if it wasn't for my neighbors music, I would have slept right through statistics class!

Anywho, tonight's 360: How did so many officials get so much wrong in the run-up to the war? The question won't go away. We look for answers. Tune in at 10 p.m. ET. I have to work again tonight, so I may stay up and watch the replay, seeing as how I dont have school tomorrow, and I just have to wake up and go to work at noon lol.

My Spurs also play tonight!! They have the opportunity to gain a huge advantage in the persuit of the best record in the Western Conference!! This game is also huge, because a loss will allow Detroit to clinch the best record throughout the entire league and have home court advantage during the playoffs, and finals. I'm not sure if Manu will be back this game, I just hope he heals correctly and gets rested for the playoffs.

Well that's all for now, take care, and enjoy the show!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

barry bonds sucks

Anonymous said...

okm have no idea what im sayi9ng i apologixe becusasem its rude but i just wanted to say im waiting on jimmy johnds bc pfg andersdon i coudve fucked but iwaslike NO be3causew of him s0 there gtou havw ur NO BC OF ANDERSON COOPER NO FDICK BC OF ANDERSDOPN COOPETR BC I LPOVE HIM KK GOODNIGHT BYEEEE