Tuesday, April 25, 2006

My ramblings for today....

What a day what a day!! Hope life is treatin you all well. Lets see I completely forgot about an A&P test that I have today at 1:45, can't find anything to wear for an athletic banquet we are having tonight (thank gooshness for cousins!!!) Tomorrow is "dead day" at school!!! The day where nothing is going on before finals!!! I do have some statistics corrections to do and turn them in before noon though. Sheesh...lots to do, so little time. I haven't done any of my lab write ups. We were told last semester that it was an easy A if you did them, well the prof gave me an F, but I still passed with a B; so I figure if I dont get them done I'll get an F and still pass with a B. Win-Win I think lol.

I'm not going to want to do anything tonight though, sheesh that's what I get for procrastination huh? My Spurs play tonight, so I'm hoping I'll be done with the banquet by then, and I can always TRY to get some work done during commercials and half time. Sounds like a plan to me!!!

Anywho, Anderson looked mighty fine last night sportin the blue tie!!! Makes those steely blues just pierce right through ya!! Well that's enough of my ramblings for now!!! Enjoy the show tonight!

No comments: