Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Today's random thoughts....

Hey everyone! Hope everyone is having an Anderrific Tuesday! Today has been a great day so far!!! Lets see, took a statistics test, set up another doctor's appointmen, got a hair cut and actually did my make up and everything! Well I dont know how many of you out there will be tuning into tonight's special edition of 360, I'll be recording it, but I may try to stay up for the replay either way.

I guess not many people are intrigued by the topic, judging by his blog comments. Usually when Anderson posts, it is flooded with comments. I'm lucky number 2! woohoo! lol.

Well, thats all for now, gotta get ready for A&P then spend a fun night at work! Take care!!!


Spurs Recap:
Thanks to the win on Monday against Utah, San Antonio is assured teh top seed in the West, and home court during the Western Conference Playoffs!

No comments: