Monday, April 14, 2008

Lucky Columbia

Happy Monday everyone! It's turning out to be a good one. Anderson is definitely back tonight. He blogged about his week off - in Columbia. He will be broadcasting from Miami tonight. To get the news straight from the horse's mouth, so to speak, just follow the link: http://ac360.blogs.cnn.com/2008/04/14/andersons-view-a-week-in-colombia/

Guess I should read up on Columbia. Apparently there's more to it than I thought. Hopefully it's not a place where bullets are flying freely through the air.

For a preview of tonight's AC360, take a look: http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/anderson.cooper.360/

To hold us until tonight, here's some Anderyummy.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

4 comments:

The Pensacola Hippie said...

OMG wow what a pic....and yeah I am glad he is back. I read the blog entry. So things are good with the Anderworld now. I am looking forward to tonight's show.

Anonymous said...

Hot pic!!! How I wish it would enlarge when I click it.

Anonymous said...

Where did you get the picture? Haven't seen that one before!

Chris said...

Not all things get bigger when clicked on. (or touched, hehe!) I did enlarge them to fit already, so I don't know if I can make it any bigger without losing definition. I will try though.

The last couple I've posted are from Outside magazine.