Monday, April 14, 2008

And yet another hottie ;)

So Mac started us off with a random post of another hottie, so I wanted to share yet another hottie (well at least to me haha) So I come with a pic spam of Gerard Butler. He has an amazing accent (he's Scottish), he can sing, he's a magnificent actor, and to top it all off he has a Law Degree!!! Is it really so much to ask for a gorgeous foreign smarty singer?! I think not!!!



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wow...sorry there folks I think I went a little overboard *hehe*

No comments: