Saturday, April 12, 2008

AnderPuzzles and Saturday Frustrations

Please don't string me up to teach me a lesson, I know I didn't post the puzzle last night. I was having computer problems again and couldn't get online. I'll give you two tonight to make up for it. Deal? I hope so.

Today has been a lousy day. I thought things were all worked out and I had someone to do yard work for me. It's overwhelming and there is no way I could do it all by myself. I just wonder if Anderson has bettter luck with his contractor than I've had so far with my gardener. She came to the door and told my Mom she worked for 5 hours and that comes to $50. Looking out the window, the yard looked messier than it had to begin with. Instead of the mulch being limited to the flower beds and hiding the flowers, they were all over the lawn. The broken tree branches were in the middle of the carport. I love company and welcome it whenever anyone decides to show up. However, they better not visit now because their parking area is now covered with tree branches. Help!!! I am terrible at telling people off and what to do, and as a result may end up paying way more than what I thought I needed to. Besides that, there goes having help for the rest of the summer when it's hot and I really need the help.

Sorry for the rant. In case you didn't notice, I get really crabby when I miss Anderson. Here are the puzzles I promised you. http://www.jigzone.com/puzzles/A9138E353EA?m=D025092D44.71181A2&z=6
http://www.jigzone.com/puzzles/87138E3996E?m=D025092D44.71181A2&z=6

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that wasn't a gardener, that was a loser. how dare she charge $50 for scattering mulch all over the lawn and dumping the branches in the drive? And that took five hours? :(

Anonymous said...

Chris--How terrible for you. Now you either have to hire someone else on do it yourself. Hopefully you will find someone else to help you out the next time.

WOW thanks for two puzzles.

BJ

AndrewGlander said...

54 seconds! yay! Those made my Ander-less day better.