Thursday, April 03, 2008

Gloomy Thursday

Okay folks, just a warning here. I'm grouchy and annoyed today. I woke up with great plans, none of which worked out. It's cold and rainy outside; gloomy inside and out. That also refers to my mood by the way. Also, no blog from Anderson today. Remember he questioned how many of us have broken our resolutions? Okay, guilty as charged. However, most of our resolutions involve getting organized, getting skinny, getting healthy etx. None of which involve or affect others. Unfortunately, his resolution does. We just feel better when he finds time to stop and let us in on his day. I understand he can't do it all the time; but it doesn't make it any easier to accept.
So I thought, just in case you're feeling the same case of the gloomies, maybe some yummy eye candy would lift your spirits. Face it, if these pictures don't make me feel better, it's time to just let go of the thin thread Anderson talked about. Hope you enjoy the pictures.

screen caps courtesy of Sahira, merci beaucoup!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

2 comments:

Rita said...

Thanks for the pictures, I dont see how it can't make anyone's day better, they sure did bring a smile to my face today :) Thank you so much, I needed it I'm just so fed up with classes right now...blah! Thanks again!

Anonymous said...

Nice present to wake up to. Thanks for the eye candy. BJ