Monday, April 07, 2008

Movie Review: Phantom of the Opera

Yeah...so I re-watched Phantom of the Opera this past weekend during a study break, and all I can say is AMAZING! Each and every time I watch it, I'm just amazed! However for some odd reason I just now made the connection between this movie and 300 (Gerard Butler= The Phantom/King Leonidas) As many of you know I'm a huge musical brat, so almost any musical will be on the top of my fave movie lists. So if you haven't seen this version, I do recommend it! I'm still puzzeled as to why I haven't bought the soundtrack, what was I thinking?!

"In sleep he sang to me in dreams he came that voice which calls to me and speaks my name and do i dream again? for now i find the phantom of the opera is there inside my mind." I totally love that lyric...I dont know why but it's just amazing to me. I'm just so lost in this song right now...it's weird. I've heard it plenty of times before but today my itunes is just repeating this one song haha. Maybe it's Gerard Butler's voice and then music with the modern electric guitar twist....simply amazing.

Well thanks for enduring my little off topic movie rant. In appreciation I'll wrap it up with some yummy Ander-candy :)Don't have any new images to share, but these are oldies but goodies :) By the way, what does everyone think of the new look? I have many ideas floating around my brain at the moment to spice it up :)








12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I love the new look!

Thanks for the great Ander pics-yummy indeed!!LOL

Anonymous said...

Rita,

I love the new look. Thanks for the eye candy as well. hee hee

BJ

Rita said...

Thank you Anon 1:46 and BJ! I'm glad that you both like the new look! Sure it's simple, but it works right?!

And as far as the eye-candy....NOT A PROBLEM!!! ;)

The Pensacola Hippie said...

OMG him in that blue shit....help meeeeee:)

Rita said...

OH NO I'VE KILLED MAC! sends out the ander-rescue team :)

that picture is pretty gorgeous!

Chris said...

Add me to the list, I too love the new look. I liked the old one too, but it's nice to shake things up every once in a while and try a new look. And if it leaves room for bigger Anderpictures, that's even better!
Thanks for the yummy anderpictures; they may be oldies but goodies, but the second one just happens to be new to me. Do you mind if I use that last one for a new puzzle?

Rita said...

Chris: I dont mind at all. I claim no ownership for anything unless i specific say that they belong to me so feel free to use anything :)

Chris said...

Great; I'll post it tomorrow since I already posted one for tonight.

I wonder if Anderson is only off for tonight or all week?

Anonymous said...

Love the new " mini Ander' s". I kinda miss skinny Anderson like he is in the blue shirt from the Mole

Rita said...

Anon 1:33 I agree I liked him alot more before he bulked up, he just looked so much better to me for some reason. Dont get me wrong he's still gorgeous though :)

Anonymous said...

he is still skinny....but not as skinny...hey anyone remember when Erica had his Mom tease him about being " very skinny and very Handsome" LOL

Anonymous said...

Anon: I do remember when his Mom was teasing him about that. Erica then said something about " eat something!" hehehe

You're right about him still being gorgeous, but if I did like him before he bulked up. I can't explain why, I just did. Maybe it's something about a guy being so much bigger than you and having hands that could reach the whole way around your neck; you don't really want him being really strong besides. It's a bit unnerving!
At this point though, I don't care if he's fat, skinny, or in between - just so he comes back. I miss him when he's not on.