Thursday, April 24, 2008

It's Spring!!

Hey Folks! Hope everyone is having a good day. It's really beautiful here today; sunny and warm with a light breeze. My idea of a perfect spring day before the heat and humidity of summer hits. I started cutting the grass, but I decided I needed a break. After a cool drink and watching Charmed, I'll get back out there to finish the grass and start planting my new roses. I also received my strawberry plants today. Keep your fingers crossed that they grow. I love strawberries and cream! This is the third time I've tried growing them. I hope the third time is the charm.


Now for the good stuff; some yummy Andereyecandy and a new Anderpuzzle. http://www.jigzone.com/puzzles/3D1393F5D9C?m=D025092D44.71181A2&z=6

screen caps courtesy of Sahira, merci beaucoupPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chris, thanks for the puzzle and the eye candy, especially since we get no Anderson tonight. BJ

Rita said...

what no AC tonight?! did one of you send him to texas for my bday?! hahaha

Chris said...

anon: your welcome; we need all the help we can get when he's away.

Rita: I wish! Then he wouldn't be gone so long. Also, if you send someone somewhere then you can bring them back when you want. Happy Birthday, even if it is an Anderless b'day.

Rita said...

Chris: Thank you :)I did have a good day