Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Anderson Blogged!!

It was a nice surprise yesterday to see a new blog from Anderson. I'm one of the few people left on the planet who still has a 19th century computer so I can't do the web cam thingy. It's probably better that way; the minute I'd see him talking to some pretty girl I would turn green with jealousy, get grumpy and sad, start to cry, and miss the rest of the program. How are the rest of you liking it?

I loved the pictures from the Genesis awards. I even like the ones where he isn't smiling; just standing there looking sexy. He looks to me like he's about to do something really naughty. It's another of those "come hither" looks.

Now on tonight's 360;
After battling cancer, 71-year-old John Mccain says he's healthy and ready to be commander in chief. Sanjay Gupta takes a closer look at Mccain's diagnosis of skin cancer and how he has been declared cancer free. Watch tonight at 10 ET.

I'm not sure I like this subject coming up so soon after Anderson's surgery. Just when I was convinced there was nothing to worry about! May have to start shipping him monthly supplies of anti-oxidants and spf moisturizer. To check out the blog if you missed it and all things 360, here's the link: http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/anderson.cooper.360/

Be sure to check out today's Beat 360; there are some great captions! I especially got a kick out of the one girl from Canterbury; she wouldn't comment because "the tower of London is a bit too close"! I love the British ones 'cause we may get a lil bit of English accent from our Anderson. Love, love love!
http://ac360.blogs.cnn.com/2008/04/01/beat-360°-4108/

No comments: