Sunday, April 13, 2008

I'm BACK!

Ok, so many of you may have not known, but I was out of state for the weekend with my university band. I was excited to see how the blog was buzzing this weekend way to go crew!!! So here I am with 41 pictures that I've added to my photography portfolio so far from my weekend in Colorado :) Just a friendly reminder, if you like them let me know; and if you would like to post these anywhere else please send me a message via the contact form before you do so as these are my personal photographic works. Thank you and enjoy :) Just click on the images to view their full size.

























6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those were beautiful pictures!!!I'm just starting to appreciate photography and a beginner for film 101, did you use SLR camera for these???

Anonymous said...

These are awesome!

Rita said...

Anon 11:43- I used a Kodak Easy Share Z650; it has the SLR style but I don't believe it's a "true" SLR camera.

I'm glad you enjoyed them :)


Anon 6:13-Thanks I'm glad you enjoyed them :)

Chris said...

Those pictures are amazing Rita. Colorado is a place I've always wanted to visit. It's seems to be a beautiful place. Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Rita thanks for sharing your pictures of your trip. Colorado looks like a beautiful place.

BJ

Rita said...

BJ: I'm glad you enjoyed it. It is definatly a beautiful place, and I could just relax and reflect on the majesty of Gods creation :)