Thursday, June 08, 2006

Guess who's BACK!!!


Well its Thursday night, and what do you know ANDERSON IS BACK to grace my t.v screen!!! I kinda thought he would do the show with the breaking news with Zaqawi. Looks like I'll definately be catching Anderson during commercials, half-time, and of course the replay later on tonight.

If it was up to me, I would be watching 360, with some beautiful eye candy, and catching up on current events, but NOOOO my mom wants to watch the game. I mean, gaah mom, it's not like my Spurs are playing :)

Omg, the whole blackberry segment was hilarious!! OMG just when you think you can't possibly fall any deeper in love with this man, he goes and pulls a stunt like that!!!



screencaps courtesy: [info]jld1119

5 comments:

phebe said...

How did you do that? I mean get jld119's little link to LJ to show? You're a techno genius.

Rita said...

Well when she posted the caps, I just copied her name and the little LJ image along with it so I wouldn't have to type it, I could just paste it, and it automatically posted it at a link!!

Rita said...

Phebe: funny thing is I tried to do the same thing for another user, and it didn't work...so hmm i dont know what the deal is

AndysGirl said...

Hey Rita - thanks for posting those pics of Anderson with his blackberry (why does that sound naughty?)Anyway, I love those segments and thanks very much for posting. He is the cutest thing!!

Am going to try to watch the video, wish me luck!!

ME Ellee said...

Lovvvvve those pictures, Rita. Gimme more! You really Do come up with the bestest pictures of my Andy!