Thursday, June 29, 2006

Attn Readers

Hey everyone, as you know I usually share Anderclips with everyone but I've come to the decision that I will not be posting them here; but never fear if anyone ever hears of any videos that they would like, feel free to send me an email at andernation@yahoo.com
and I'll see if I have that particular vid and will be more than happy to send them via email.

I try to check the andernation email daily, but sometimes I dont get around to it, so if I dont respond too quickly dont worry. I promise to get back to you in a timely manner.


BTW to all you myspacers out there that haven't joined the group Andernation: Due to recent events, I have implemented new settings to the group. It is now a private group, but if you would like to join please do. I'm still accepting members to the group!

Thanks for everyone's cooperation! Have a happy Thursday!

No comments: