Sunday, June 04, 2006

Picture of the week 06/04/06

That smile is just BEAUTIFUL!!! LIKE OMG!


Ok, so instead of just gawking...wait..thats all I ever do when there's an AC picture on the screen. Anyways, can this guy get any more cuter (adorkable,and oh so sexy) ? I mean, he has a smile to die for, eyes that just stop you in your tracks, and you can't help but to stare into them...hypnotizing I tell ya! That hair! Who can pull that off?!?! I'm sorry, but Taylor Hicks has NOTHING on Anderson's silver hair!

6 comments:

Grace said...

Rita baby ducks are cute Anderson is andorkable, handsome OK OK he is cute but let us also add oh so sexy.

the book faerie said...

rita, you are SO right!!!!!!! and what a lovely pic to start the day--thank you :)

Rita said...

CJ: You oh so right! How did I ever forget to mention those adj?!?!?!?! Must add them, no doubt!!

Book Faerie: You're so welcome, it's always nice to start the day with Anderson!

AndysGirl said...

I like the sound of that "start the day with Anderson!" Don't mind if I do!

Thank you very much for the wonderful picture, after the one last week, I didn't think it could get any better. Wow, it did. He is truly amazing. Please tell me he isn't going to be off this week!

Rita said...

Andysgirl: i hope he's not off this week either, I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

sfacfan said...

thank you! what an adorable pix! makes Monday more bareable!