Saturday, June 24, 2006

**UPDATES**

I want to first start off saying I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend! I myself got out of working tonight and I'm about to start painting my room haha. Anywho, on to the updates.

With Summer up and running, many of you may or may not be planning some vacations. If you are and dont really know where to get away to, maybe you should think about going down to help the cities devastated by Katrina. Sadly, many people have moved on from this story and there is still tons of work to be done. Check out Caring 4 Katrina to find out ways YOU can help!



Everyone is buzzing around the interview Anderson conducting with Angelina Jolie. I loved the interview, for many reasons, one being that it was real. Jolie spoke from her heart, and you can tell she isn't one of the celebrities that just join a cause to make them look better.

If you find yourself wanting to help the children around the world that live in such conditions as famine, consider partnering up with World Vision. I myself sponsor a little girl in Lesotho, South Africa, and I truly believe in World Vision, and trust the organization. For just $30 a month you can help change the world to one child. Maybe you and your friends could split the cost, or maybe you have the finances to sponsor more than one child. Please, check out WV today.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


On a lighter note, there have been some new "Andercons" posted at: Rita and Hannah's Live Art Andercons on LJ. Enjoy!

Anderson will also be doing a book signing tomorrow (he has 2 today I believe). So if you're in the area and make it to a signing, have a great time!!!
* 6/25/06 1:00 PM at Barnes & Noble - Veterans Blvd. Metairie, LA.
* 6/25/06 4:00 PM at Octavia Books - Octavia Street. New Orleans, LA.
* 6/26/06 12:30 PM at Borders Books - Veterans Memorial Blvd. Metairie, LA.

No comments: