Saturday, June 17, 2006

OT: The Crocodile Hunter-Steve Irwin


Hey all you Ander-fans out there! So I didn't tune into 360 on Friday, anything fun and exciting happen?? Well hope everyone that watched enjoyed the show.

I'm sitting here watching Steve Irwin the Crocodile Hunter on Animal Planet, like I used to when I was younger! Great memories!!!! I was always an animal lover, but Steve totally changed my perspective on animal conservation; people want to save things that they love, so of course the cute, cuddly animals have no problem getting into our hearts, but its the magnificient not so "cute" animals that I've grown to love; the snakes, the crocodiles, the alligators, the lizards.

I admire Steve and Terry (his wife) for their love, and passion for animals, and hopefully one day I'll be able to express my gratitude personally to them in Australia.

THANK YOU STEVE AND TERRI for educating the world in wildlife conservation!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

will you be travelling to austrailia soon?
i've not been there but a friend of mine said that the tours and teaching they do at the zoo is really great.
you'd have a blast

Rita said...

No, not anytime soon. Hopefully once I graduate college I'll be able to make a trip!!