Monday, June 16, 2008

Monday Blues

First, I want to thank you for the touching comments you made about your fathers. Some of them brought tears to my eyes. I know it's sometimes hard to talk about this stuff, so I appreciate that you chose to share. Thank you!

We often hear people say to appreciate people or situations while we have them. Sometimes it's hard, some people aren't demonstrative and keep things to themselves. We always think we will spend lots of time with our loved ones and have these special conversations and intimate, special moments. However, if our loved one is quiet and not talkative, or if they are already to the point where they are not interested in this world, those special moments become hard to come by. We try our best and have to just accept that "that's how it is".

I don't know about you guys, but I dread Mondays. Today was twice as bad, coming after a bad night. I had a horrible dream and although I often have them, this one not only scared me but my mom as well. She woke me up and asked what was wrong because I was moaning and yelling out in my sleep. Someone was trying to grab me or something and I was trying to get away or something. It was really strange and scary. As luck would have it, it had to come on a day that I had to get up because we had an appointment to get to. Hopefully, Anderson will be on and chase away these blues. He is usually very successful at chasing away my inner demons.

Now on to AC360, they've been advertising tonight's show quite a bit so I hope we get a little more than 30 seconds of Anderson. Although I appreciate whatever we get. Unfortunately, no more blogging so far. I wish he would blog more, especially when he's away.

Here's a glimpse of tonight's program: http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/anderson.cooper.360/

No comments: