Saturday, June 21, 2008

Picture of the Week 6/22/2008

Hey Folks, hope everyone is having a great weekend. It was a fantastic week of AC360. It sure is good to have Anderson back. It's just not the same without him. Sorry, guys. I call em as I see em.

How do you like the new AC website? I have to admit I miss the blue. The most important thing though is having Anderson blog. I miss his blogs. I know we all give up our New Year's resolutions a few days after we make them. But I really wish he would keep his since it affects us. No one else cares if you stick to your diet, get healthy, or organize your house. His resolution though.... well, we like his blogging. Blogging or no... it's good to have him back safe and sound after his travels through Africa.

Now it's time for the picture of the week. Enjoy!

screen cap courtesy of Sahira, merci beaucoup
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey.Love the site and the picture.Don't have much about AC,I'm from Denmark.

Anonymous said...

I missed him too,and I just cannot watch anyone else in that chair-to me,they do not belong,no matter who it is.


Just MHO.



I wish Anderson would do some ''real blog'' posts.

The live blog thing has turned into a farce it seems.

The Pensacola Hippie said...

yeah I totally agree withthe live blogging farce. I tried to be nice in my last post, but certain posters on the live blog drive me crazyyyy

Anonymous said...

I'm so inlove with Anderson. He's so hot! And I found out he maybe gay, and the rumors have been out there for years and I'm just hearing about them. I feel really stupid. Its not like I thought me and Anderson had a shot. Actually, I thought if I ever saw him and he found out he would say,'oh how cute. How old are you, 15?' Like everyone thinks and I'm 30. But still, I'll be crying myself to sleep.

Anonymous said...

@journalist girl:

Yes, the live blog has turned into fan club central,with the MEGAN's leading the way!
They act like they know Anderson's moves 24/7-did he hire them as assistants or something??



I also saw a post on another site from a CINDY,who commented she did not bother to post much on the live blog-boy,sure could have fooled me on that one,according to how many times she showed up last week!

I would hate to see what she calls frequent posting then,if last week was one of her times for ''not posting much''!!

The Pensacola Hippie said...

yess the MEGANS are annoying. Ugh. I cannot even read the live blog anymore.

Anonymous said...

@Anonymous, you're in love with Anderson. Join the club, I'm sure there are at least a half dozen or so of us who feel the same. He's definitely, hot, cute, intelligent, compassionate and funny. What's not to love?

by he way, don't believe all the rumors you hear. Rumors are never true!