Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Will you join me?

I've joined the Connect Your World campaign! I want to help children around the world survive and break free from poverty and I need your help!

I'm inviting you and other compassionate friends to connect with one special child who's suffering in poverty by sponsoring them. Your monthly sponsorship gifts can be life-saving, because you'll be giving them access to basics that most of us take for granted. Things like clean water, nutritious food, health care, and education to build a future.

I love sponsoring my child. I know I'm helping to change their life forever. And that's why I'm inviting you to join me! You may be telling yourself that you can't afford to sponsor a child; I'm a full time college student, working a part time job, and paying for all my expenses; God has provided for me in ways like never before allowing me to sponsor a beautiful little girl, who has blessed me in so many ways.

If you dont think you are capable of helping a child out all on your own, why not bring it up as a family and split the monthly fee between you? Or why not get a group of you friends to split the cost?

I've chosen to partner with World Vision in this campaign because I trust them. Last year, 87% of their total revenue went to programs benefiting children and families in need.

Start by visiting the exciting Web page I've created, at the link below.

After you visit my Connect Your World campaign page, please let me know what you think! Thank you for sharing my heart for the world's children. Together, we can help hundreds of children survive poverty and reach a better future.

Follow this link to visit MY page.

No comments: