Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Cooper Blogs: The McClellan Scandal

AC himself finally graced us with his presence on the blog today.

The topic was mostly regarding last night's breaking news on former White House Press Secretary McClellan's explosive book detailing some alleged " wrongdoings" of this administration. Now I am not gonna choose sides on this blog , I will follow Coop's lead and let the blog and the new information gleaned from tonight's show guide you all.
Check out the blog post on the 360 site.

Coop also states that he has not, and never will, endorse any particular candidate for office. Now I know a lot of folks accuse Coop and CNN of a liberal bias, but frankly when it comes to the Coop himself, I see no on-air bias from him. Now when it comes to bias from the pundits, yeah I admits TONS of pro-Obama bias. Roland Martin is one of the worst offenders . I respect Anderson for many reasons, but one big one is that he does NOT choose sides in anything he covers. This is very hard for a journalist in any media or/and market to do. we all do carry our biases.

Last night's show was good, but what I wanna know is why Billary is still making headlines with its ridiculous alllegations of some sort of ' cover -up". Conspiracy from whom, one might ask, the far left? HAHAHAHAHA!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really didn't care for the interview. Anderson did well but his comment about McClellan using the same talking points is way out of line. Anderson should talk he's used the same speech for every event for the last 2 years only varying certain points. I'm sorry he should really think before he accuses someone of doing something he himself does.