Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Politics and AnderEyeCandy

Here is some eye candy to enjoy whether you are watching the election results come in or have had politics up to here. Either way I hope you like them.

TITLE: "WHAT'S UP WITH THE GRAPHICS? I titled these caps because I've been yelling it at my television screen for a couple weeks now. Every night when they do the 360 Bulletin, they block out Anderson and Erica's faces with the 360 Bulletin graphic. We know it's the 360 Bulletin, Anderson just got done telling us. He's still speaking and they plaster the graphic over his face. It's very rude. Then when they supersized the graphics for the webby award, I couldn't resist.

screen caps courtesy of Sahira, merci beaucoup!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the great pics.

Yes,we are TOLD what is coming up,we get the idea,and I do not know why they have to put those graphics up over and over.....another thing I do not like it that crawl along the bottom of the screen either.
I would love to watch with neither of those things flashing across my tv,but that is just MHO.

The Pensacola Hippie said...

LOL they claim that politics is more important than breaking world news. Whatev......