Monday, May 12, 2008

Picture of the Week 5/11/2008

Sorry for the delay, but it was worth waiting for. I'm sure many of you have seen this one before. It is from Anderson's layout in Vanity Fair. If I remember correctly, it was taken by Annie Lebovitz. She is an amazing photographer, even when the subject isn't as amazing as Anderson. I don't think it's possible for Anderson to take a bad picture. If one exists, I haven't seen it!.

A bit off topic, if anyone knows the music played during the Valspar paint commercial, could you let me know. It sounds very familiar to me, but I can't think of where I heard it before. I know, it's a strange request.

Now for the picture of the week.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



2 comments:

The Pensacola Hippie said...

I LOVE This pic. Its a classic.

Anonymous said...

I Luv that pic as well.
I hope Gloria had a nice mother's day with her wonderful son.She must be so proud of him.

No,I do not think that man can ever take a bad pic,it just is not possible,IMO.