Thursday, May 01, 2008

Pick on Anderson Day?

Was yesterday “pick on Anderson day” or something? Every fan blog I’ve looked at as been critical. What’s up with that? I personally don’t get it; he spoke at Tulane University Tuesday night, and instead of taking the night off, he did the show from New Orleans. He gave the extra effort, but he certainly didn’t get any gratitude. Anyone else would have just made their appearance and spent the rest of the evening having a good time. Not Anderson. Unfortunately, it doesn’t look like too many of us appreciated it.

I haven’t heard anything about his speech. Usually someone tells about their experience on one of the blogs. Anderson, however, is probably thrilled. It must be disconcerting every time you meet someone or make an appearance to see it spelled out in detail on the internet. We mean no harm. It’s just that it’s such a thrill to meet him; and when you are that happy, you want to share it. For those of us who haven’t had the pleasure of meeting him, it is nice for us that people are willing to share. It makes us feel like we were there. I sure wish I could’ve been there.

Now let’s get to the good stuff. Thanks to Sahira we have a ton of yummy Anderson pics. For those of you who said you needed a pretty picture to cheer you up, here ya go. Enjoy!


screen caps courtesy of Sahira, merci beaucoup!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Oops, I forgot. I have a puzzle for you: http://www.jigzone.com/puzzles/FC13975C8EA?m=D025092D44.71181A2&z=6
Make that 2, since we had an Anderless night last night. http://www.jigzone.com/puzzles/F713975E4F3?m=D025092D44.71181A2&z=6

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree. People were very unhappy with Anderson on Tuesday. No one really knows how often he goes to NOLA or what he does while he's there. In my opinion, he's a very humble and private person so he probably doesn't tell people every time he goes there on his days off.

Also, I bet he has some control on what airs on his show but he has also said in one interview that sometimes he has to do what the big guys dictate.

The Pensacola Hippie said...

true, he does not have the final say about what eventually gets on the air.

Anonymous said...

I guess I owe Anderson an apoligy. He said on the blog tonight, that he was ill. I really do hate that.

Thanks for the puzzles.

BJ