Wednesday, March 26, 2008

February Picture of the Month Poll Results

Better late than never, I always say. Although a bit late, here are the results of February's Picture of the Month poll. I have to say, I'm with you, I love this picture.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

To take another look at the entries, follow the link: http://andernation.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2008-03-03T18%3A20%3A00-06%3A00&max-results=7

Anderson reported live from LA last night. I guess he arrived early for his appearance on Leno's show tomorrow night. I didn't care for the panel discussion on Hillary Clinton; it sounded more like a lynch mob. I felt like writing in and saying "why don't you just string her up?" That was the tone of the discussion in my opinion. I wonder why they don't dissect anything Obama says like they do Hillary. On the experience thing, no matter how little being a governor's wife or First Lady and a senator qualifies her to be president, it's still more than Obama has. One thing people overlook is the fact that she was there when her husband was president and no matter how you feel about him, he is well liked by other world leaders and people. It's immeasurable how much of an asset being liked can be.

No blog from Anderson today, but here's a preview of tonight's 360.

Lawsuit against Wal-Mart
We bring you the story of a brain-damaged woman at the center of a lawsuit against Wal-Mart. Hear why she sued... and they won. Tonight, 10 ET http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/anderson.cooper.360/

Also, Erica has a behind the scenes web-only preview. I can't watch video as my computer is too slow so I can't comment on it, but here's the link; Take a look. http://ac360.blogs.cnn.com/2008/03/26/erica-cam-behind-the-scenes/

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a nice pic,and he looks so naughty!LOL

Anderson is on Tonight Show with Jay Leno tonight.

Isn't that Walmart story just disgusting?
Do they really NEED to wipe this poor family out of what little money they have?
Well,I guess they need that money to give as part of a bonus to their greedy,heartless execs.


I really wish Anderson would do his regular blog posts like he used to.

Anonymous said...

I agree; I miss the regular blog. I feel like I'm missing the program when I try to read the blog or comment.

Anonymous said...

@andysgirl:

My computer is on another room,and I would much rather watch the show,as before,I have gone to TRY and get posted on the Live Blog,only to see my comments ''await moderation'',then disappear.
So really,I missed the program for nothing.

Anonymous said...

I think we need a letter-writing campaign jumpstarted by Andernation asking for the return of regular blogging or at least both regular blogging and live blogging !

Anonymous said...

NICE picture of the month - is that his "naughty face" ? :)

Anonymous said...

I am with all of you. I don't like the LIVE blogging. I never get in and I really miss reading what Anderson actually writes about on the regular blog post.

BJ

Chris said...

@anonymous
Don't know if that's his naughty face, but I can tell you that picture puts naughty thoughts in my head.

I was going through the blog the other day and I think that picture has been posted at least three times. Guess it's our favorite!.

Chris said...

@anonymous
Don't know if that's his naughty face, but I can tell you that picture puts naughty thoughts in my head.

I was going through the blog the other day and I think that picture has been posted at least three times. Guess it's our favorite!.