Sunday, March 30, 2008

Picture of the Week 3/29/2008

Sorry to be so late with the picture of the week but blogger was being temperamental last night. At 4:00 AM I gave up. I also have another puzzle for you. Enjoy!

http://www.jigzone.com/puzzles/F11377C4500

image from Claremont website
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
So another dismal Saturday has come and gone. It's cold and gloomy here. It seems Mother Nature either is suffering from PMS or is bipolar. She can't decide if it's winter or spring; so we alternate from one to the other. I love winter, but I hate this back and forth. I would like a little sunshine please. Speaking of sunshine, wasn't Anderson great Friday night on AC360? What was going on with that guy from Time Magazine? He said something about "you can only bring it up in non-polite company, which is how I consider you," what was that all about?? Anderson not polite? Au contraire!! Also, many thanks to Erica for bringing about an amazing Anderson belly laugh. He has the best laugh in the world. No Anderson, it is not, I repeat "not annoying"!

I don't even want to mention Wal-Mart and their despicable behavior. I think they should be the new "they who shall not be named". I think a boycott is an excellent idea. I've read on the blog how so many say they can't afford to shop elsewhere. Other than the prescriptions and a few items here and there, the one near me isn't that cheap. Their grocery prices are downright ridiculous. It's cheaper to go the regular grocery store or wherever they have sales. Anyway, they should be ashamed of themselves. I hope Anderson keeps on this story and maybe eventually they will be shamed into doing the right thing. What scares me most is if she has to go on welfare and stay in a nursing home paid by medicaid. I've had relatives stay in one of those and it's horrible. They are extremely understaffed and their treatment borders on neglect. Now for some sunshine to end this post; the picture of the week and a new Anderpuzzle for your Sunday afternoon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chris--Thanks for posting the new puzzle. It took me forever, but I loved doing it.

I thought the same thing when that guy made that comment about Anderson. I have never seen him rude to anyone. If fact I meet him at a booksigning and he could not have been nicer.

I loved the picture you posted. I don't think I had seen it.

I always like to listen to Anderson laughter. He seems like he is having a good time when he laughs.

Sorry about your glumy weather. I am so ready for spring myself. I hate winter.

BJ

The Pensacola Hippie said...

I love AC's belly laugh, too. Erica seems to bring the bbest out in his personality:) I'm getting used to her. If he is happy then I am happy.

Anonymous said...

Journalist Girl, Yes I was worried about Erica moving to NY. I was afraid it would become a side show, but it really hasn't. They really do seem to like and respect each other. I just wonder why Erica doesn't fill in for him when he is off and they they still use John King and Soledad O'Brian. I figured that would be part of Erica's new duties.