Monday, March 17, 2008

Anderson in Iraq

Shock & Awe: 5 Years Later
CNN'S award-winning reporters are on the ground in Iraq. Anderson Cooper brings you to the frontlines as only CNN can. Wednesday, 10 p.m. ET


Sounds like Anderson has taken himself off to the war zone again. From our lips to God's ears, let him be safe! I had a feeling he was headed either to Iraq or Afghanistan by the hints he was dropping last week. Also, when they started promoting the Shock & Awe report I thought something might be up. I couldn't see that type or report without Anderson heading to the front lines. At last check he hadn't blogged yet; I'll keep checking for you. It's worrisome when he doesn't blog when he's over there; blogging is what let's us know that he's okay and not caught up in ........well, I don't really want to think about it!


On a lighter note, Happy St. Patrick's Day to all who celebrate. Everyone knows you don't have to be Irish to celebrate St Paddy's Day. Everybody is Irish today!


If you want to check out the blogs today, here is the link. http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/anderson.cooper.360/

Also, there is a St Paddy's Day Beat 360, take a look http://ac360.blogs.cnn.com/2008/03/17/beat-360°-31708/







3 comments:

The Pensacola Hippie said...

do u know if Ac will be in Iraq all week?

Anonymous said...

Soledad said something about from the front lines, but the special doesn't say LIVE from Iraq. I guess we will have to wait and see, but I am with you, I just hope he is safe.

Anonymous said...

I worry so much when he goes to the Middle East-I pray he stays safe.


The thing that really ticks me off,is that at other times, when he has been going to Afghanistan or Iraq before,they will actually come on and say ''Anderson is on his way to Baghdad'',or whatever.

Why do they do this? Can they not just keep it quiet till he gets there-why blab to the world about his possible whereabouts?

It is dangerous enough,without letting the entire planet know his plans ahead of time!