Saturday, March 22, 2008

April 4: Mark your TVios!

Cooper will be co-hosting Regis and Kelly on April 4, according to my sources. Set your Tvio's.

Normally I am not a fan of Regis and Kelly, but when Ac co-hosts in Rege's place I make sure to be able to view it. Ya never know what sort of antics AC will find himself in. The last time he make an appearence on the R and K set, he found himselve the subject( albeit unwittingly) of an improv skit between Kelly and the woman who was a guest( some actress, but since I am not a TV buff I do not recall her name) Anyhow, the subject of the short improv skit was a ...LOVE TRIANGLE! No joke. Ac looked totally embarassed, but the woman sure looked like they were having fun! I'm pretty sure Kelly and the other gal had this planed, but they did not let Cooper in on the secret, as I bet anything Coop would have NOT showed up that day!

It takes a lot of talent to transition from primetime, serious news to silly daytime talk TV. This is another reason why I thnk Coop is " da bomb". Can you all imagine Brian Williams co-hosting a morning chatfest? I sure cannot. Cooper lets a more playful part of his personality come into these co-host gigs with Kelly Ripka.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The actress in the improv was Cheryl Hines,who starred in a show called Curb Your Enthusiasm with actor Larry David.


I enjoy it so much when Anderson goes to R@K....
he has a lot of fun and we never know what will happen next.
He has so many memorable episodes and things that he has done:
-spit coke blak on the floor
-play with toys
-learn CPR(I envied that CPR mannequin!)
-the ''drunk girls''
-his cooking segment

Just to name a few.

I wish there was a way to get all those on DVD!LOL