Tuesday, March 04, 2008

" Crucial Tuesday"

For sure AC and the rest of CNN will be franticly busy tonight. I am looking forward to the results coming in, as I sued to live in Ohio. I am NOT a supporter of Obama or Clinton, but it will be funb to see them beat each other up tonight. THere WILL Be a winner and a loser, and whomever loses shall be making snide remarks.


AC is such a good journalist that no one knows what side of the political scene is cheers for! Haha a couple of evenings ago on the 360 live blog some posters were asking Coop whom he supported in this election and that sly Coop totally skirted the question. But that is why, as a journalist, I admire and respect him so much.

As for Erica, she is growing on me. Perhaps Soledad shook her into shape when she ( Soledad) subbed for AC on Friday evening.

No comments: