Wednesday, March 19, 2008

AC on Campaign Trail


AC will broadcast live from North Carolina tonight, accordng to the 360 blog. I nicked the pic to he right from that site. Enjoy. So, do you think Obama will be honest with AC? I doubt it.
Ac sure has a busy schedule, what with recovering from his surgery and all.
Regarding " trolls' Please, please stay away from this forum. If you have anything to add to our conversation, please do so. I caught a troll yesterday on this blog, they left an anonymous post rambling about all politicians. This isn't the place for those sort of comments. Intelligent conversation is encouraged, but out-and-out attacking is not needed here.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Journalist Girl, I have been posting as Anonymous, but I always try to be respectful. I hope you don't start getting any trolls her, I enjoy coming here reading your post. In fact I am the same Anonymous that posted a few months ago that I was glad that you were all back to updating your blog.

I will start posting as BJ

Rita said...

This was the first case where the blog has encountered any comments that were troll like. I really don't see it becoming an issue for us. I dont mind the anon comments either, and don't want anyone to feel obligated to put a title to their posts if they do not wish to.

Anonymous said...

It seems those trolls show up everywhere,it is such a shame they are out there to ruin it for everyone else.

Has anyone ever noticed similiar 'speeches'' on the Live Blog each night?
They tend to ramble on and on,and then,they actually POST those people???

They keep telling bloggers to stick to the issues and keep comments short-yet we see almost 1000 word essays on people's political opinions and other views,that have nothing to do with that night's topic or shows-they just want to be seen with their rambling.

I just wonder about THEIR moderation over there sometimes,is all.Sometimes it seems questionable,IMO,over there when they continue to post those who go on and on about-well NOTHING sometimes.Yet legitimate questions and thoughts get, well, ignored I suppose.

Just my opinion.