Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter Ander-Appearence!

Happy Easter, everyone.

Did y'all catch Coop's report on soccer and David Beckham tonight? Becks in nice-looking for sure, but Coop has his own ethereal beauty. Coop's nose keeps him rugged-looking enough to be handsome rather than too " pretty".

Journalisticly speaking, it was a great piece. Normally I do not view 60 Minutes unless I know Coop is gonna have a piece air on the show.

Gosh, I wish I could take good screencaps, it was a great segment! I shall hopefully have one or two to post tomorrow. Haha one can tell that Anderson isn't much of a sports fan.

Chris wrote about Coop's hands and that one segment he did attempting to cook on Regis and Kelly. Yeah, clearly Coop doesn't do much cooking, but at least he was not squeamish about touching raw meat.

No comments: