Monday, March 27, 2006

Thoughts on the new Andersite, and some random stuff as well!

Well today has been a pretty good day, well it got better after I got some decent sleep! Today has been a pretty Anderless day, nothing too exciting going on. I've been spending a lot of time at the new Andersite. I really like it, tons of great Anderlinks, and Andergames, and well...just tons of Anderson! So if you haven't checked it out, go NOW!!!!

My random offtopic post of the day is that I hate work! AGH! I mean it sucks because I've been there for almost 3 years and really needed certain days off this week, and what do you know! I have to work on the days I needed off, another girl that has only been there a couple of months has been getting more days than me, and also got the days off she needed! It just ticks me off! My physical therapy is going great, today he put me on the slide board, which is very very slick!!! You basically just slide back and forth as if you were a speed skater, it was very hard at first but I got the hang of it! I'm going to try running today to see how my knee holds up, just to see what I'll be able to do on Saturday at JV basketball tryouts! I hope we have a good turnout this year!

No comments: