Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Physical therapy, Ice, and Anderson....

Ok, so I'm trying to keep up with blogging daily. So here's my somewhat on topic/random post for the day!!!

I just got home from physical therapy (fun fun) and I'm FREEZING. It's so cold here, and I'm sitting here with a bag of ice on my knee haha. Well I ended up dropping my class, and yeah I feel like a failure, but I've gotten some great advice, I can't sit here and reflect on what happened in that class, I just need to work harder the second time around!! Gotta keep looking forward!

I thought of Anderson while I was at physical therapy lol. He really should get into sports. I'm not saying he needs to become an athlete, but he needs to at least have some favorite sports team, that would just complete his "well-roundedness". I'm pretty sure I could convince him to be a Spurs fan all the way in NY, now if only I could get to NY......

Last night show was pretty good, I'm glad we are seeing the more snarky Anderson. I love snarky Anderson, shoot I just LOVE Anderson haha.

2 comments:

xtina said...

Ugh Those PT people work you hard don't they? I went thru 3mos. worth for disk prob. in lower back. Sit-ups by the 100s!! So hang in there R Rod! ps. Are U a Rangers, 'Stros or Texans fan? xtina

Rita said...

Well, I'm really not a huge baseball fan, I couldn't really pick between those 3. If they were playing against a non-Texas team, I would probably go for the Texas team lol. What about you?