Sunday, March 19, 2006

Another OT post to conclude our Anderless Weekend!

What am I going to do with my life.....

Ok, so I've done a lot of thinking over the break, and I'm stuck. I dont know what I'm doing with my life, besides living. School is okay, one class is really kicking my butt! I really need to think about my GPA, and for scholarship reasons I may end up dropping the class ( I know, I know, it seems really late to do that, but I refuse to settle for a C, which I think is the only thing I can pull off now) So, looks like I'm going to have a little chat with my advisor, who happens to by my prof in that class. Biology has ALWAYS been my strong subject, and now it looks like I'm doing way better in chemistry, with anatomy being my only biology class that I'm doing good in this semester. Stats, is going ok, I could be doing alot better, but I'm not worried about that class.

Ok, so if I pull out of this class, it would look alot better than getting a low grade, right? I will end up retaking it anyways, so I can maintain my GPA and get the needed financial assistance, and everything will be okay...right?! Man, I am so confused with everything right now!!! On a side note, I went to church for the first time in a LONG time, and it really felt good, I know I need God more than ever right now, and it made me feel good inside to know that even though I haven't been walking the right path, that he does forgive me and loves me either way. So, if you have any advice, inspirational quotes, caring words, or anything to lift me up right now that would be so awesome!!

Thanks everyone!! Take care and God Bless

2 comments:

xtina said...

I dropped a class and felt so ashamed I tried to hide it. Well I ended up cum laude at graduation because the day after I decided to drop, I also said from now on I only look forward not backward.

Every day as part of my prayers I say Lord help me to wake up each day with an open heart and open mind and have faith like child that everything will turn out allright. Hope that helps!
AnderFan xtina

Rita said...

Wow, thanks for the reply! It means a lot to me.