Wednesday, March 29, 2006

I think this fits us all.....

Thank you nyc19671974 over at Anderholics for posting this.

"So last night I was watching the segment on Alcoholism with Dr.Gupta. As I watched my husband said to me. "You are an Anderholic?" He has never been to this site by the way. Anyway I lauged becasue when Dr. Gupta talked about CAGE, my husband confired it. Here is my CAGE criteria when it comes to my Anderson...

CAGE criteria when it comes to my Anderson...
They were called the CAGE criteria. C stood for, does a person try to cut down on their AC360? Do they become annoyed when people tell them to cut down on their AC360? Do they feel guilty about watching AC360 and visiting AC blogs all day at work? Or do they use AC as an eye opener? And that is the CAGE phenomenon.

Just thought this would make everyone here either laugh or finally deal with the problem at hand..."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I've never been given credit for anything on a blog before. It feels so wonderful. So does my Anderson addiction. I am Anderhigh right now. :o)

Phebe said...

I posted at Funhouse that we need a 12 step program for our Anderaddiction. Unfortunately no one enroled, I guess none of us want the cure. Oh Anderson what have you done to us?

Rita said...

"I dont suffer from an addiction to Anderson Cooper....I enjoy every second of it!" I saw that on a keychain once lol