Monday, March 06, 2006

Extremely Off topic, I just had to let it out though...

Ok, so this past Thursday I had an appointment with my orthopedic surgeon for my knee. Well he basically told me that it wasn't too serious (serious as in requiring surgery), prescribed 2 weeks of physical therapy and said light activity would be fine. So I have a knee strap that is supposed to help me out, and well my sister asked me to help her with her basketball fundamentals, which I agreed to (reminding myself to take it easy) Well I found out the hard way that the only "light activity" I'll be doing is during physical therapy. I didn't even jump, it was more like a hop, but man when I landed...whooooweeee SHARP pain in my knee. Dang! I just hope that physical therapy will make a world of difference, and I'll be able to play in the fall. I really have a lot to think about when it comes to playing basketball.....

No comments: