Monday, February 04, 2008

Anderson Blogs!

Usually I try to post as soon as I see that Anderson has blogged. Unfortunately, today it didn't work out that way. To learn about tonight's AC360, get it straight from the horse's mouth, so to speak. http://ac360.blogs.cnn.com/2008/02/04/andersons-view-super-bowl-of-politics/#comments

Since I'm not much of a sports fan anymore, I didn't watch the Super Bowl yesterday. True, at one time I watched. Even though I wasn't a sports fan, to me it was a holiday. Along with New Year's Eve, Wimdbledon, the Kentucky Derby, and the Preakness, it was an event and you were supposed to celebrate. In my house, that meant watching the event with chips and dip or similar munchies. At one point, the pro team nearest my home played in the Super Bowl and I got hooked on football. It lasted a number of years, but eventually the embers of fandom burned out when no sooner I learned the names of the players they were already traded to another team. It just isn't the same anymore. There is no loyalty. However, I still watch the Kentucky Derby; if nothing else, I can enjoy the hats!

By now you're probably asking, "why are we listening to all this yammering and what do we get out of it"? So here's your reward, a couple of yummy Anderpictures from Friday's program. I would've included more, but by the time my computer downloaded them it would be next Friday.

Enjoy!

screen caps courtesy of Sahira, merci beaucoup!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



1 comment:

Rita said...

i'm not a football fan but i did tune in along with the fam. but whoowee you all just wait until the nba playoffs! i sure do get into that as many of you know.

I agree with the loyalty issue, it's in every sport. I'm sick and tired of all these veteran bball players whining and wanting to be traded to a title contender! it makes me sick! That's just another reason I love my Spurs, they always put the team as a whole before their own personal careers it's amazing! GO SPURS GO!