Saturday, February 09, 2008

Specials & Live Blogging

On Monday Anderson will host a special" The Next Four Years" immediately following the regular 360 broadcast. Check it out! I am sure there will be some good dialog between AC and his guests.


So have y'alll been live-blogging? I cannot, as my PC is in another room. But Ac wrote in last night's live blog that he is enjoying this live-blogging experiment. Haha, the first night the system crashed( apparently) and there were some crackpots pretending to be the Coop.

AC also is planning to broadcast AC 360 live from NOLA later next week. Check your local listings.

2 comments:

Chris said...

For me the jury is still out on the live blogging. Part of me likes it, but on the other hand I feel like I'm missing the program. My computer is also kinda slow to keep up with all that activity. I guess it's good if you want to comment on something and don't mind if you don't get an answer.

It's really cool though that he's willing to do it. I think just doing the show would be stressful and busy enough without trying to blog as well. The man is amazing!

There was one entry by someone who posted as Anderson Cooper but it was pretty obvious it wasn't really him. For one thing, it was after the program was over and I couldn't see Anderson sticking around to blog when he has so much to do.

The Pensacola Hippie said...

haha u man the hearts and smily face post. Yeah he commented on it. I think AC loves playing with that laptop computer of his. :)