Friday, February 15, 2008

Dreading Fridays

I hope you all had a good Friday. It may sound strange, but I am starting to dread Fridays. For three consecutive weeks now, something upsetting, bad, or annoying has happened. The first day you may remember since I blogged about it that night; my mom's cousin fell and broke her hip. Last week, I smacked my car's passenger side mirror into the side of the garage and shattered the glass. I know, I'm a total idiot. I certainly felt like one anyway. Now this week, my Friday disaster involves the garage door once again. Today when I got home, I clicked the remote as usual, but nothing happened. With a driveway full of snow and ice, I had to get out of the car and go investigate. Usually when this happens, you can stand by the door and pull up on it after clicking the opener button and it will open. Not today. After going through the house and further investigation from inside the garage, I discovered that the cable jumped the track. So my poor baby car is stuck outside overnight tonight until I can get a hold of a garage door opener repair man. My poor baby has never spent a night out in the cold!

I see a pattern here, maybe next Friday I'll stay in bed until it's time for AC360 to come on. Speaking of AC360, since the blog is quiet today I've spent the last few hours spending money shopping on the Q. Yeah, you heard me right, I'm blaming it on them. A girl has got to have some fun and blame it on somebody! I look at it this way, the dollar is sinking in value like a lead balloon. Buying jewelry is an investment. It lasts forever. That's a convincing argument, isn't it?

Now, in case you didn't get enough sweets for Valentine's Day, here are some sweets for your eyes to feast on.

screen caps courtesy of Sahira, merci beaucoup!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

3 comments:

The Pensacola Hippie said...

Looooooove the checked shirt. Hey Chris what do you tink of Erica Hill?

Rita said...

awww hope your fridays get better!!! i'm dreading this stupid winter weather we're getting this weekend-messing up my plans and all :(

Chris said...

I'm with you Mac, I like that checked shirt on him too!

I've always liked Erica Hill; she has a knack for making Anderson laugh. As long as she does that, I'm happy.

Sorry about your plans Rita; same thing happened to me last weekend. I don't mind plain snow, it's the freezing rain and sleet that really screws things up!