Friday, February 29, 2008

Two Greats!


Now I am totally in awe of Christiane Amanpour! She is la creme de la crema of TV journalists, and her reporting on 360 this past week was wonderful. I am a jounalist by trade, so I suppose that I look for certain qualities in reporters/anchors that most folks do not.


By the way, the nominations are open for this years' CNN Heros. Do you know of any everyday heros. I am guessing that AC and Christiane will be co-hosting that show again( I have not heard differently. I think they work well together, him with the snark and Christiane with the dignified., more old-school reporting. They are both excellent, just very different. Her reporting from North Korea was just amazing, had anyone else catched her walk through tour of the diabled nuclear power plant?

No comments: