Saturday, February 16, 2008

No Reservations

Well folks, I didn't really know what to expect from this movie. I will say that Catherine Zeta-Jones and Aaron Eckhart did a great job! It was a sweet movie, every cast member was great, and it was definately a movie to get under the covers and just relax (plus the thunder and rain here helped alot lol) I would definately recommend this movie to all of you! However, I will warn you not to watch this movie if you're hungry, because the food looks delicious in this film! :)

Speaking of No Reservations....does anyone here like to watch Anthony Bourdain's tv show on the Travel Channel?! Well I sure do! I think he's amazing! He really tells you how it is, and I think he can be down right hilarious! I was scanning through his book today and work and it looks like a great read. So if you haven't checked out his show, look it up on the net or your local channel guide and give him a chance! Let me know what you all think :)

No comments: