Sunday, February 17, 2008

AC in NOLA


Here is a screencap of AC from his Live 360 broadcast from NOLA. Gosh I wonder if he got tickets to the NBA all-star game since he was in town? Our AC isn't much of a sports fan, but perhaps he was able to attend the game anyhow.
If you did not see it on Thursday evening, you missed a very good editon of 360. Ac did a special on the homeless situation in post-Katrina NOLA as well as a story on the recall of the poisoned FEMA trailers in which so many still live.
I live on the Gulf Coast, and I know what hurricanes can do to a community. Thank goodness that the area I call home was spared the wrath of " Katrina" but we did get hit hard by two other major storms in less than 12 months.
Thanks, AC, for continuing to care about the greater Gulf Coast recovery efforts!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I heard that Anderson did attend the game on Saturday night. I am glad that he continues to return to New Orleans now and again to keep us updated. Hope he also included a couple of good meals, a night at the Spotted Cat? and a stop at the Cafe du Monde for some beignets. That reminds me, I'm out and I need to order another gift basket. Nothing like a couple of hot beignets and a hot cup of tea for breakfast! Mmmmm, beignets!

Thanks for the screen cap!