Monday, January 21, 2008

Happy Monday

First off, thanks for the welcome back. If I get yummy pics like that, I may be tempted to disappear a little more.

For those of you who had the day off for Martin Luther King Day, I hope you enjoyed your day. As for me, I'm getting myself in trouble watching Nolan Miller Jewelry. Thankfully, Anderson will be on soon and watching Anderson is even better than shopping. Less expensive too!

At 8p ET, Joe Johns co-moderates the CNN/Congressional Black Caucus debate with the top three Democratic candidates. Right after, Anderson anchors 360, deconstructing what just happened, with John King, Candy Crowley, Mark Halperin, Carl Jeffers and Erica Hill. Then, at 11p ET, Anderson and Soledad O'Brien anchor a special edition of AC360: Race & Politics: America Votes 2008, with Joe, Candy, Gary Tuchman, Amy Holmes and Roland S. Martin. Randi explores race and gender.

Yay, that sounds like we're back to two hours live! Temporarily at least.

And don't forget to check out the new Beat 360; tonight's version is web only. I love this new segment. After all the sad and serious news of the day, we need something to make us laugh. I'm not talented enough to send in suggestions, but I get a good laugh reading everyone else's. Thanks Anderson for this new feature.



Well, back to shopping. I'll leave you with a little
Andereyecandy.

screen caps courtesy of Sahira, merci beaucoup!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

2 comments:

The Pensacola Hippie said...

Oh yeah thats HOTT

Anonymous said...

Chris, I too am glad you are back and hope you all 3 can continue your post.

That is a great picture of Anderson. Wow is right.