Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Erica Hill on 360

Anderson blogged today and it is now official, Erica Hill is coming to AC 360 full time. She will be starting Friday, February 1, based in New York. Here is the official press release, http://www.turnerinfo.com/newsitem.aspx?P=CNN&CID01=11c63a8d-b08d-4a39-8344-98481a6a6886

It sounds like she will be a contributing reporter along with Gary Tuchman, Randi Kaye, David Mattingly, and Tom Foreman. Sorry if I forgot anyone. I wonder if she will still do the news bulletins?

Don't forget to check out the blog and the Beat 360. http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/anderson.cooper.360/

5 comments:

Rita said...

yay i love erica hill she's great!

Anonymous said...

I like Erica, but I am worried why she would give up her own show to join AC360, unless she is going to take over for Anderson and he is going to go back to being a journalist filing stories from all over and not have his own show any longer.

Rita said...

Anon 8:39 That's true, I didn't even think about that! Hmmm I wonder what's going to happen, guess we shall all find out soon :)

Anonymous said...

From reading the press release, it sounds like she will be filing stories just like Tom Foreman, Randi Kaye etc. I for one would freak out if Anderson left his program.

Anonymous said...

This is anonymous 8:39 again. I guess we will find out Feb 1st.

I hope you are right andygirl, cause I sure would hate not to see him most evenings on his own show.