Monday, January 28, 2008

Anderson in LA

Looks like Anderson had a really busy day; up at 5:00AM and on his way to Los Angeles. As soon as I got home from a trip to the UPS to return excess Christmas presents, I immediately signed on to check the blog. Anderson blogged about his trip, the State of the Union tonight, and preparations for the debate on Wednesday. The blog has a new look, although it still won't make coffee! Check it out here: http://ac360.blogs.cnn.com/2008/01/28/39/

Have a great night.

Screen caps courtesy of Sahira, merci beaucoup
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Doesn't it make you wonder what he's thinking? Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He looks a little naughty in that pic!!LOL

Anonymous said...

I was thinking the same thing! I can come up with a few naughty thoughts looking at that pic!

The Pensacola Hippie said...

hmmmmmmmmmm my mind won't go there. Ander-fantasies/ anyone? um, yeahhhhhhhhh