Sunday, January 20, 2008

Picture of the Week 1/20/08

Screen cap courtesy of Sahira, merci beaucoup!


After about six months without a computer I am so glad to be back. You think you know how addicted you are to your computer, but you don't really know until you are without one for such a long time. There were times I thought I was over it and didn't miss it at all. Then something would happen that I'd want to share with someone or want to comment on a story or a particularly great moment of 360, and then I'd remember - no computer! Thank goodness that's over.

Forgive the small screen cap. Although I am back online, my computer has only the basics on it. So until I get another copy of screen capture, the caps will be on the small side.

A final note, we were in for a surprise treat this Saturday night. I was channel surfing and caught Anderson covering the Nevada caucus and Republican South Carolina primary. It seems we will have a similar treat next Saturday.

Happy Sunday to all!

2 comments:

Rita said...

LOVELY picture!!!

The Pensacola Hippie said...

Gohs that election coverage was fun. Anderson and Wolf are a good team.