Thursday, January 24, 2008

Beat 360

Anderson blogged again today and announced that they won't be covering the death of Heath Ledger until there is something new to report. I think it's a wise decision since there is nothing worse than people speculating so they have something to report.

Here's the link to the blog: http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/anderson.cooper.360/blog/2008/01/andersons-view-heath-ledger-coverage.html

For those of you who are in need of a little chuckle, check out Beat 360. It's always interesting and amusing, but today it's exceptional. It had me laughing my head off. Be sure to check it out as well. http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/anderson.cooper.360/blog/2008/01/beat-360_24.html
Enjoy the program!

In honor of the snowfall we had today, here's a snowy pic of Anderson.
Screen caps courtesy of Sahira, merci beaucoup!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




3 comments:

Rita said...

Although 360 did stop the coverage, I still won't tune in for a while. I'm still disgusted by the clip, and it just keeps playing in my mind when I think of cnn and cbs for that matter. I just HATE tabloidy media coverage surrounding situations like this; i much rather not get any news than sit through that.

Thanks for the post, i may have some random off topic posts until I actually tune into the show again, but it's good to know that you are back to help with the Ander-fix :)

The Pensacola Hippie said...

I played along for the first time with Beat 360"

Chris said...

Perfectly understandable Rita and don't worry, I'll let you know if anything important pops up.

Mac, good luck with the Beat 360, maybe one of these days you'll be the lucky winner for the day. Even if you're not, it's still fun playing along. I'm not witty enough to play along, but I love reading them. The entry today is another good one.